Candle and Diffuser Safety
- Give your candles the love and care they deserve with these easy steps to keep them happy and burning longer.
- Before each burn, trim your wick to 5mm as this ensures it burns evenly and prevents mushrooming. If your jar goes black it is because your wick is too long. Wait until the candle cools then wipe the jar with a damp cloth to clean.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times
- When burning your candle for the first time, ensure you keep it going until all the wax melts to the edge (min 1-2 hours) Don't burn your candle for longer than 3 hours
- Burn your candle on a flat and heat resistant surface,
- Never leave a burning candle unattended..
- Keep your burning candles away from drafts, children, pets and curtains.
- For safety reasons stop using your candle once there is 1cm of wax left in the bottom of the jar. This avoids the metal tab burning and causing your jar to overheat and crack.
- To keep your jar and re-use, pour boiling water into the jar and let cool. Take out the hardened wax from the top then clean the jar with warm soapy water. If you find there is too much wax and you still need to get more out - Boil a pot of water and while on the stove place the empty candle jar in the pot for a couple minutes until you see all the wax turn to liquid. Discard wax and wash with warm soapy water.
Then use a pair of pliers to remove the wick from the bottom.
Place diffuser reeds into your bottle to absorb oils and naturally diffuse the scents. Flip reeds to refresh weekly.
Keep away from heat. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest.
Do not light reeds. Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth.
Mini Car Diffuser
Suitable for use as a car air freshener or bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, cupboards, wardrobes etc.Remove the insert plug under cork cap then turn the bottle upside down several times until the cork is soaked. The scented diffuser emits from the soaked cork top.
NOTE: Hanging diffusers should not be left in high heat environments exceeding 30C as they have been known to explode due to the oils being 100% natural.